Saturday, May 17, 2014

Etsy About Page

See all my patterns here.

Etsy About Page:
Quiltmaking has been my passion since I was 13 years old. Following a career as an investment portfolio manager and raising two sons, I now enjoy creating quilts full time. I'm inspired by antique quilts, especially ones that contain improvisational elements in their design or construction. I also enjoy the challenge of upcycling, and wrote the book "Quilts from the Selvage Edge" on that topic. (Published by the American Quilter's Society, 2008.) I'm a member of the Empire Quilter's Guild in New York City, and the Modern Connecticut Quilter's Guild.

Visit my blogs: www.selvageblog.blogspot.com and www.karengriskaquilts.blogspot.com.

My quilts have appeared in numerous books, magazines, museum exhibits and quilt shows. See my blogs for details.

When I'm not in the quilt studio, I like spending time with my husband. We enjoy hiking in New England, traveling, photography, eating pizza, and visiting with our two grown sons.

My quilts now reside here:
Arizona
Australia
Belgium
California
Canada
Connecticut
Florida
Greece
Illinois
Indiana
Louisiana
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Nebraska
Netherlands
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
Russia
Spain
Tennessee
Texas
United Kingdom
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
Washington DC
Wisconsin

No comments:

Post a Comment